2011 Review Fix Tribeca Film Festival Coverage: Patrick Rigby Interview
In this interview, Rigby discusses how the idea for the cool animation for the film was conceived as well as many of the other ins and outs of the production of the film.
A stand-up comedian as well as a voice actor, Rigby is charismatic and thoughtful throughout the interview and sheds light and laughs on what it’s like to be a part of a film chosen for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Click the link below to listen to the interview:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind The Song: X-Change & Good Money: Nitelife - May 26, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Gets October 29 Release Date - May 26, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Refreshments: King of the Hill Theme Song - May 25, 2013
- TNA Impact Power Rankings: Styles Clashes With Aces & Eights - May 25, 2013
- Who Will be the NHL 14 Cover Athlete? - May 25, 2013