Review Fix Exclusive: Jaleel White Interview
Check out this exclusive interview with TV legend Jaleel White, who discusses his role as Mr. Todd in the new summer flick, “Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer,” in addition to his thoughts on his career and what the future holds for him.
He also chats about how it felt to share a set with Heather Graham and the young stars of the film and his infamous banjo scene.
Funny and candid throughout, this is an interview you don’t want to miss.
Click the link below to listen to the interview:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: The Aquabats Frontman Christian Jacobs Discusses Being Compared to Devo’s Mark Mothersbaugh - May 19, 2013
- Ziggler’s Absence Highlights Lacking Content on RAW - May 19, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Dos Mujeres’ Playwright Desi Moreno-Penson - May 19, 2013
- Behind the Song: Slim Loris: Clean as a Whistle - May 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Going Rogue’ Playwright Diana Oh - May 18, 2013