Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Five for Fighting: ‘All For One’ - November 1, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: WOW Champion Jack Gallow Talks About What Makes Him ‘Different’ - November 1, 2014
- Rocket Raccoon ‘Disney Infinity 2.0’ Figurine Review: Blast Away, Baby - November 1, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Dave Wishnowski Talks Steam and ‘Pro Wrestling X’ - October 31, 2014
- ‘Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby’ Demo Thoughts - October 31, 2014