Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Julia Keren-Detar and Itay Keren Talk Porting Options in ‘Mushroom 11’ - November 24, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series Coverage: Enter Sting - November 24, 2014
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Two New Champs - November 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jeff Bunker and John Vignocchi Talk Disney Infinity 2.0: Sneak Peek - November 23, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Joe Fletcher Talks Guardian of the Galaxy in ‘Marvel Puzzle Quest’ - November 23, 2014