Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Dave Horn Talks ‘Arcade Wrestling 3’: Sneak Peek - March 26, 2015
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Ready for Mania - March 26, 2015
- Behind the Song: Crimson Calamity: Rock Bottom - March 25, 2015
- Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Angle Back on Top - March 25, 2015
- ‘Borderlands: The Handsome Collection’ Now Available - March 25, 2015