Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Kathleen Butler on Why ‘Delirium’s Daughters’ is a Must-see - February 26, 2015
- Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Lacking - February 26, 2015
- Attik Door ‘Never in Agreement’ Review: No Doubt With Extra Grit - February 25, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Geoff McBride Talks ‘Journey to the Soul’ - February 25, 2015
- Impact Wrestling Coverage: Fill Heavy - February 25, 2015