Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: The Sammus Theory: Letting Go - May 23, 2013
- Axel’s Debut Greases a Squeaky Wheel - May 23, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Mercy Killers’ Playwright Mike Milligan - May 23, 2013
- EA Sports Reveals New IGNITE Engine For PS4 and XBox One - May 23, 2013
- WWE Power Rankings: Hell Yes: Daniel Bryan is the Best Worker in the WWE - May 22, 2013