Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Incubus: Absolution Calling - April 27, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Georgette Kelly Talks ‘Ballast’ - April 27, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Rocky Votolato Talks ‘Hospital Handshakes’ - April 26, 2015
- WWE Extreme Rules Preview: Not Too Extreme - April 26, 2015
- NXT Power Rankings: Owens Still Da Man - April 26, 2015