Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sevendust Guitarist John Connolly Talks About Band’s New Acoustic Album - April 16, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Occupy Fail - April 16, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Framing Hanley Frontman Ken Nixon Talks ‘The Sum of Who We Are’: Sneak Peek - April 15, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Cookies Not Enough for Bo - April 15, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Playwright Ryann Weir Tells US What’s Cool About ‘Debutante’ - April 15, 2014