Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Richie Kotzen Talks ‘The Essential’ - August 27, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Nothing Black and White About Gotch and English - August 27, 2014
- Five Reasons Why You’ll Love ‘WWE Super Card’ - August 27, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jack Kovacs Talks ‘The State Line’: Sneak Peek - August 26, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Anna Renee Describes Her Sound - August 26, 2014