Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Skid Row Bassist Rachel Bolan Talks ‘Rise of the Damnation Army-United World Rebellion: Chapter II’ - July 23, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Tap Out, Kidd - July 23, 2014
- EA Reveals Highest Ranked QBs in ‘Madden 15’ - July 23, 2014
- ‘Solarix’ Promises a Different Approach to the FPS - July 23, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ryan “Cosmonaught” Michalski & Juan “Punchy” Gonzalez Talk F.M. Stereo - July 22, 2014