Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jeff Bunker and John Vignocchi Talk Marvel Characters in ‘Disney Infinity 2.0’ - November 25, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: Anonymously Weak - November 25, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series Power Rankings: Sting Makes an Impact - November 25, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Julia Keren-Detar and Itay Keren Talk Porting Options in ‘Mushroom 11’ - November 24, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series Coverage: Enter Sting - November 24, 2014