Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Scott Weiland Talks Wildabouts and ‘Blaster’ - January 31, 2015
- NXT Power Rankings: Owens and Zayn Ready For War - January 31, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Felipe Cagno Talks ‘321 Fast Comics’ - January 30, 2015
- 5 Reasons Not to Give Up on ‘Dying Light’ - January 30, 2015
- NXT Coverage: New Tag Champs, Contract Signed - January 30, 2015