Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix: Review Fix Exclusive: Travis Steever Talks ‘Damned Renegades’ - October 24, 2014
- Review Fix Wrasslin’ Podcast: Hell in a Cell Primer - October 24, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Heatin’ Up Before Hell in a Cell? - October 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jay Michaels Talks ‘The Monster Seated Next to Me’ - October 23, 2014
- ‘Pokemon Art Academy’ Initial Thoughts - October 23, 2014