Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Chang Kim Chats About Tapastic - November 26, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Filler and Failed Hip Tosses - November 26, 2013
- Nintendo Reveals Black Friday Deals - November 26, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Umbrella Bed Drummer Mitch Thompson Talks ‘Refill’ - November 25, 2013
- Nintendo to Showcase Holiday Lineup at Malls Across America - November 25, 2013