Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Lotus Crush Frontman Terry McDermott Talks ‘Rabbit Hole’ - December 26, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: DJ Malone Talks Influences and Future - December 25, 2014
- 2K Adds New Gameplay Mode to WWE SuperCard - December 25, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Merry Christmas From The Showoff and The Franchise - December 25, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Deny Yang Talks ‘The Gazillion Bubble Show’ - December 24, 2014