Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Thadeus Gonzalez Talks ‘Utopian Society’ - September 16, 2014
- Five Things You’ll Love About ‘Murasaki Baby’ - September 16, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: A Sleepy Go Home Show Before Night of Champions - September 16, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Matthew Foster Talks ‘The Club’ - September 16, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Emmanuel Jal Talks ‘The Key’ - September 15, 2014