Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Crayonsmith Talks ‘Milk Teeth’ - March 14, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Raw Gets Occupied - March 14, 2014
- ‘Yoshi’s New Island’ Now Available - March 14, 2014
- Behind the Song: Polaris Rose: Goddess - March 13, 2014
- Beast of Burden Hunters & Gatherers Review: Smart, But Cute - March 13, 2014