Review Fix Exclusive: James Behr Interview
Review Fix chats with composer and playwright James Behr about his current “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical and “Galileo,” a production that he composed the score for that is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.
In this interview, Behr, a Julliard graduate, also talks about his influences and the state of arts in the United States, as well as two other productions he’s working on.
You can listen to the interview by clicking the link below:
For more information on Behr’s Monte Cristo production, click here.
For more information on Galileo, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: The Royal Teens ‘Short Shorts’ - July 28, 2014
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Back to the Future? - July 28, 2014
- Review Fix Wrasslin’ Podcast: Lesnar Back, Battleground Thoughts, WWE Network - July 28, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Adage Frontman Justin Doyle Talks ‘Defined’ EP: Sneak Peek - July 27, 2014
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: Old Faces Set Up New Matchups - July 27, 2014