Review Fix Exclusive: Audio Interview With ‘The Last Laugh’ Co-Author Scott Teal
Review Fix chats with “The Last Laugh” co-author Scott Teal about the realities of professional wrestling and what it was like to work with the always-interesting Bill DeMott on the “Tough Enough” trainer’s autobiography.
Click the Link Below to Listen to the Interview:
For more information on the book, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- WWE RAW Coverage: Returns, Swerves and Good Matches - June 18, 2013
- Behind the Song: Kris Angelis: Cut to the Chase - June 18, 2013
- NCAA Football 14 Demo Released on 360 and PS3 - June 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Mike Portnoy Interview: Sneak Peek - June 17, 2013
- ‘Fallout 4′ Should be More Like ‘The Last of Us’ - June 17, 2013