Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Spring Fling’ Executive Producer Allyson Morgan
Review Fix chats with “Spring Fling: My Best/Worst Date Ever” Executive Producer Allyson Morgan to get the inside scoop on the performance, which combines the fun theme of Great and Terrible dates and short theatre. Comprised of six plays, “Spring Fling” is scheduled for it’s run at the IRT theatre in New York City on April 26.
For more information on the production, click here.
Click the link below to listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: TANG Drummer Bastien Gournay Talks Dynamite, Drug, Diamond - November 27, 2013
- Borderlands 2’s ‘The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler’ Arrives - November 27, 2013
- Track Fix: Lyn Saga: Venice - November 27, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Chang Kim Chats About Tapastic - November 26, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Filler and Failed Hip Tosses - November 26, 2013