Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Spring Fling’ Executive Producer Allyson Morgan
Review Fix chats with “Spring Fling: My Best/Worst Date Ever” Executive Producer Allyson Morgan to get the inside scoop on the performance, which combines the fun theme of Great and Terrible dates and short theatre. Comprised of six plays, “Spring Fling” is scheduled for it’s run at the IRT theatre in New York City on April 26.
For more information on the production, click here.
Click the link below to listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Bob Gaudio Talks “Jersey Boys” and More: Sneak Peek - July 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Shawn Mills Talks ‘Quest For Infamy’ - July 24, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Thank You ‘Boss’ - July 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Skid Row Bassist Rachel Bolan Talks ‘Rise of the Damnation Army-United World Rebellion: Chapter II’ - July 23, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Tap Out, Kidd - July 23, 2014