Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Spring Fling’ Executive Producer Allyson Morgan
Review Fix chats with “Spring Fling: My Best/Worst Date Ever” Executive Producer Allyson Morgan to get the inside scoop on the performance, which combines the fun theme of Great and Terrible dates and short theatre. Comprised of six plays, “Spring Fling” is scheduled for it’s run at the IRT theatre in New York City on April 26.
For more information on the production, click here.
Click the link below to listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix GDC Exclusive: Daniel Hinkles Challenge Mode in ‘5 Star Wrestling’ - March 5, 2015
- Heather Powell: A Haze of Grays and Blue Review: The Ronettes Meets Karen Carpenter - March 5, 2015
- If The WWE was Smart: Brass Ring Club - March 5, 2015
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Lashley Still Champ - March 5, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Harry Wayne “KC” Casey Talks ‘Feeling You! The ’60s’: Sneak Peek - March 4, 2015