Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Spring Fling’ Executive Producer Allyson Morgan
Review Fix chats with “Spring Fling: My Best/Worst Date Ever” Executive Producer Allyson Morgan to get the inside scoop on the performance, which combines the fun theme of Great and Terrible dates and short theatre. Comprised of six plays, “Spring Fling” is scheduled for it’s run at the IRT theatre in New York City on April 26.
For more information on the production, click here.
Click the link below to listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Itay Keren Talks ‘Mushroom 11’ - April 17, 2014
- Deadbeat Coverage: Slurpy-Sized Hilarity - April 17, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sevendust Guitarist John Connolly Talks About Band’s New Acoustic Album - April 16, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Occupy Fail - April 16, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Framing Hanley Frontman Ken Nixon Talks ‘The Sum of Who We Are’: Sneak Peek - April 15, 2014