Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With Tyson Kelly and George Krikes of King Washington: Sneak Peak
In this bite-sized morsel of a longer interview that will appear on the site later this week, Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. chats with George Krikes and Tyson Kelly of the uber cool four-piece King Washington, who discuss how they came together as a band.
Click the Link to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Aquabats! Super Show! Co-Creator Christian Jacobs - May 21, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Enter the Axel? - May 21, 2013
- Trace Adkins Wins All-Star Celebrity Apprentice - May 21, 2013
- Miguel’s Leggy Leap at Billboard Awards Goes Awry - May 21, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Sammus Theory Frontman Sam Hughes: Sneak Peek - May 20, 2013