Audio: Thoughts on 27 Hours and 56 minutes of Diablo III
Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. shares his thoughts on his first huge super monster bite-sized chunk of Diablo III with his barbarian d’Artagnan and tells our readers that in order to truly enjoy the game, you need to have no social life- at all.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Stay tuned for our review of the game next week. We know, it’s been too long of a wait, but like the game’s servers, we promise, it’ll be worth it.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: The Aquabats Frontman Christian Jacobs Discusses Being Compared to Devo’s Mark Mothersbaugh - May 19, 2013
- Ziggler’s Absence Highlights Lacking Content on RAW - May 19, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Dos Mujeres’ Playwright Desi Moreno-Penson - May 19, 2013
- Behind the Song: Slim Loris: Clean as a Whistle - May 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Going Rogue’ Playwright Diana Oh - May 18, 2013