Behind the Song: Icarus Witch: Rise
Review Fix chats with Icarus Witch bassist Jason Myers to find out how the death of metal legend Ronnie James Dio helped in the creation process of “Rise,” the band’s title track on their newest album, which drops on July 3 via Cleopatra records.
Loud and energetic, the sound has as much passion as a NHL playoff game.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sonnet Interview - May 24, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: Phenomenally Solo - May 24, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Wiggerlover: Whiteboy + Blackdad=Greyareas’ Playwright James Zoccoli - May 24, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Sammus Theory: Letting Go - May 23, 2013
- Axel’s Debut Greases a Squeaky Wheel - May 23, 2013