Max Payne 3 Comic Issue #2 ‘Hoboken Blues’ Coming June 12th
Announcing Max Payne 3 Issue #2: “Hoboken Blues,” the middle chapter of the three part comic series produced by Marvel, which will be available as a free download via the Max Payne 3 Official Site on Tuesday, June 12th (and available at additional digital comic outlets soon after).
“Hoboken Blues” further explores Max’s fractured psyche as he recalls the circumstances of his life that led up to his confrontation with Tony DeMarco in the Hoboken dive bar at the onset of Chapter 4 in Max Payne 3. Max’s time as a New York City cop, his early days on the force, meeting his wife and his ultimate dismissal from the NYPD in the wake of the events that transpired in Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne are all featured in this new issue, again written by Dan Houser and Remedy’s Sam Lake, with cover art by Jorge Molina and pencils and inks by Fernando Blanco.
There’s also still time to get your hands on a printed edition of Issue #1: “After The Fall”, as we’re giving away ten copies to lucky Social Club members every week until through the end of this month. Just enter your Social Club info at www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/comics for your chance to win.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- DARK HORSE PUBLISHES LUVISI’S LAST MAN STANDING: KILLBOOK OF A BOUNTY HUNTER - June 18, 2013
- LONDON GRAMMAR HEADLINE UK TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED - June 18, 2013
- SOiL BECOMES ‘WHOLE’ AS SIXTH ALBUM IS RELEASED AUGUST 20 VIA PAVEMENT ENTERTAINMENT; TOUR SET TO LAUNCH JUNE 19 IN BOWLING GREEN, KY - June 17, 2013
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY UPROAR FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES ‘COLDCOCK HERBAL WHISKEY SHOWCASE STAGE’ FOR AUGUST 9-SEPTEMBER 15 NORTH AMERICAN TREK - June 16, 2013
- ACCLAIMED BRITISH ACTION SUSPENSE THRILLER WRITTEN BY NOTABLE CULT FILM AND TV SCRIBE JAMES MORAN BLASTS ONTO U.S HOME ENTERTAINMENT SHELVES NATIONWIDE - June 16, 2013