Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With Eurasian Invasion Director Aleksey Burago
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
For more information on the production, click here.
About Burago, from his Company Website:
Burago helms the RATS Company as its Artistic Director overseeing the company’s artistic vision, theatrical form, seasonal programming and message. He directs the ensemble with passion & intimacy, works closely with the creative team, and centralizes the company’s inventive & inspired work environment.
Having graduated from Moscow Academy of Theatre Arts (GITIS), he studied under the internationally renowned director Peter Fomenko. Aleksey returned to his native city in St. Petersburgh to stage numerous shows in different state theaters, including the Theater of Youth, Puskin Theater and the Baltic House Theater. His production of “Beyond Recognition” premiered at the Hermitage Theater and received international attention. His directorial work has received awards both in New York and abroad, the most current being the 2010 Best One Person Show at the United Solo Festival. In Russia, he had been awarded Best Director in the Moscow Annual Festival of Classical Plays and also the St. Petersburgh Comedy Festival.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: The Sammus Theory: Letting Go - May 23, 2013
- Axel’s Debut Greases a Squeaky Wheel - May 23, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Mercy Killers’ Playwright Mike Milligan - May 23, 2013
- EA Sports Reveals New IGNITE Engine For PS4 and XBox One - May 23, 2013
- WWE Power Rankings: Hell Yes: Daniel Bryan is the Best Worker in the WWE - May 22, 2013