Review Fix Exclusive: Interview with Satanic Hell Creator Grigoris Douros: Sneak Peek
A comic about a metal band who gets in over their heads after they get the gig they need to jumpstart their careers, “Satanic Hell” is an indie comic with great art and a cool story.
“I came up with the name back awhile back, the comic is just as much a reflection of the current power of religious extremists in the US, which has only grown since then,” Douros said. “The growing influence of the Christian Right over local and national laws in the U.S. is what caused me to write the script in the first place. When I told people about the comic, their reaction was ‘I thought you said this was fiction.’”
Note: This is a sneak peak of a longer interview which will appear on the site later in the week.
Click the link below to listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Slim Loris: Clean as a Whistle - May 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Going Rogue’ Playwright Diana Oh - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Boomsticks and Leather - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: More Teasin’, Less Pleasin’ - May 17, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘The Last Laugh’ Playwright Eric Lockley - May 17, 2013