MLB 12 The Show Review: More Hit Than Miss
The only baseball-sim on the system, it saves itself from being too sim-oriented by allowing gamers nearly full control over the difficulty, allowing them to create a game that suits not only their ability, but their mood as well
Gameplay bugs do hamper the experience, but overall, The Show 12 is able to satisfy any baseball fan’s urge to get their game on.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013
- WWE Power Rankings: Swerve-o-Rama - June 19, 2013
- Madden 25 Represents New Beginning and Last Hurrah for EA Sports - June 19, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Winery Dogs: Elevate - June 19, 2013
- Track Fix: Varna: Down - June 19, 2013