Nick Jonas Considered for ‘American Idol’ Judge Gig
Nick Jonas has confirmed that he may be joining the judges’ table on American Idolalongside superstar Mariah Carey.
“The rumors are true… I am being considered to be a judge on American Idol, and it would be a dream come true if it happens. #nickonidol,” the 19-year-old teen heartthrob posted on Twitter Saturday.
Meanwhile, two other Jonas brothers already have landed shows, potentially putting all three siblings on TV at the same time.
Kevin Jonas, 24, and wife Danielle, 26, will star on Married to Jonas, which tracks the couple’s relationship as they try to balance love with show business. Meanwhile, Joe Jonas, 22, will act as a mentor on Next: Fame is at Your Doorstep. Joe joins other musical artists like Gloria Estefan and Nelly.
Nick Jonas recently starred in the Broadway musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, in which he replaced Daniel Radcliffe.
This article was originally published on AllMediaNY.com
Latest posts by Anthony Bell (see all)
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ Recap: Magic is Back, But What Has Changed? - October 5, 2012
- NBC’s ‘The Voice’ Renewed for Two Seasons in 2013 - September 29, 2012
- Adele Records Upcoming James Bond Theme for ‘Skyfall’ - September 21, 2012
- ‘RoboCop’ Suit from New Remake Revealed - September 20, 2012
- Liza Minnelli Returns to ‘Arrested Development’ - September 15, 2012