Straight From Rockstar Games: Max Payne 3: FREE Disorganized Crime Pack DLC Coming August 28
The Disorganized Crime Pack includes the Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map and several new modifiers for Score Attack in Arcade Mode, including Explosive Rounds (bullets detonate on impact), Lone Wolf AI (much more aggressive enemies), Headshots Only mode, and a new Noir Mode, which lets you play through the entire single-player campaign in the signature black & white style of classic film noir.
New screenshots from the Disorganized Crime Pack can be found via the links below, as well as at the Rockstar Newswire.
Disorganized Crime Pack Screenshots:
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Nintendo News: Nintendo 3DS First-Party Software Sales Are Up 52 Percent in 2013 - May 23, 2013
- THE OCCULTIST RETURNS - May 22, 2013
- Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion DLC “Forbidden Worlds” Arrives June 5th - May 22, 2013
- CATES & REZNICEK DEBUT BUZZKILL - May 20, 2013
- GAELIC STORM OFFER “FRIENDS & FAMILY DISCOUNT” FOR THEIR RAG AND BONE WORKSHOP AT FULL MOON RESORT IN NEW YORK’S CATSKILL MOUNTAINS JULY 29-AUGUST 2, 2013 - May 19, 2013