LOWER PRICE SEEKS TO HELP THE LEGENDARY SLEUTH COMPETE IN A CROWDED HOLIDAY SEASON
The MSRP for The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, an upcoming adventure game for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC from Frogwares (the series’ long-time developer and the studio responsible for the acclaimed Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper), is now $39.99 for all three platforms.
The reduced price point aims to help the title, which has received positive buzz since it was revealed, better compete amid a crowded holiday slate.
For more information about the game, visit www.sherlockholmes-thegame.com.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- THE OCCULTIST RETURNS - May 22, 2013
- Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion DLC “Forbidden Worlds” Arrives June 5th - May 22, 2013
- CATES & REZNICEK DEBUT BUZZKILL - May 20, 2013
- GAELIC STORM OFFER “FRIENDS & FAMILY DISCOUNT” FOR THEIR RAG AND BONE WORKSHOP AT FULL MOON RESORT IN NEW YORK’S CATSKILL MOUNTAINS JULY 29-AUGUST 2, 2013 - May 19, 2013
- Dark Horse Superhero BLACKOUT Debuts in Dark Horse Presents - May 19, 2013