Review Fix Exclusive: Gabriel Kelley Interview
Review Fix chats with singer-songwriter Gabriel Kelley about his current tour and his debut album, “It Don’t Come Easy.”
A crazy blend of Doug Paisley, James Taylor and Cat Stevens, Kelley’s guitar work and unique voice make him a much different folk musician than the norm.
From his official site: Singer-songwriter Gabriel Kelley (www.gabrielkelley.com) had already packed a lifetime of experiences into a relatively short time frame when he moved to Nashville to pursue a career as a songwriter. He grew up in rural Georgia , near Athens, where his family lived off the land. He lived in Sweden as an exchange student—where an astute teacher helped him to discover his musical potential—and eventually settled in Guatemala working with a program that built schools and developed music education programs for orphaned children, all before the age of 21. After three years of working as a staff writer for a publishing company, he let his contract with expire, sold everything he owned and bought an RV in which to live, write and record.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Aquabats! Super Show! Co-Creator Christian Jacobs - May 21, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Enter the Axel? - May 21, 2013
- Trace Adkins Wins All-Star Celebrity Apprentice - May 21, 2013
- Miguel’s Leggy Leap at Billboard Awards Goes Awry - May 21, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Sammus Theory Frontman Sam Hughes: Sneak Peek - May 20, 2013