Review Fix Exclusive: Interview with Oneironaut Games’ HarmEvil Lead Designer Carlos Gonzalez and Lead Programmer Gio Peralto-Pritchard
Review Fix chats with the development team behind Oneironaut Games’ HarmEvil, Lead Designer Carlos Gonzalez and Lead Programmer Gio Peralto-Pritchard, who discuss the game’s inspiration, development and the hopes for it once it’s released.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Candlelight Red Frontman Ryan Hoke: In Order to Make a Million Fans, You Have to Shake a Million Hands - June 20, 2013
- Single Review: Justin Timberlake: Mirrors - June 20, 2013
- Can CM Punk/Brock Lesnar Work? - June 20, 2013
- EA Sports: Ignite Engine Won’t be on PC, Wii U This Year - June 20, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013