Tout: Should Older Professional Wrestlers Be Forced to Retire?
Could a wrestling union or other watch dog service saved Jerry Lawler’s heart attack on RAW last night?
If wrestlers were indeed forced to retire, who would you like to see hang up the boots for their own good?
Check out Review Fix Editor-in-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr.’s Tout on the topic at the link below and tell us how you feel.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- CATES & REZNICEK DEBUT BUZZKILL - May 20, 2013
- GAELIC STORM OFFER “FRIENDS & FAMILY DISCOUNT” FOR THEIR RAG AND BONE WORKSHOP AT FULL MOON RESORT IN NEW YORK’S CATSKILL MOUNTAINS JULY 29-AUGUST 2, 2013 - May 19, 2013
- Dark Horse Superhero BLACKOUT Debuts in Dark Horse Presents - May 19, 2013
- Nathan Fillion Unable To Attend Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con - May 17, 2013
- Upcoming Turn-based Strategy PC Game Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes Release Date Announced: Conquer Everything on May 22, 2013 - May 17, 2013