Ten Wrestlers Who Should be in WWE ’13 But Aren’t
With the release of WWE ’13 later this month, New York Sports Video Game Examiner Patrick Hickey Jr. shares his thoughts on the wrestlers he feels should be on the upcoming game’s roster. Currently boasting the largest roster in wrestling video game history, WWE ’13 is void of several “Attitude Era” mainstays.
Continue Reading the Article on Examiner.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sonnet Interview - May 24, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: Phenomenally Solo - May 24, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Wiggerlover: Whiteboy + Blackdad=Greyareas’ Playwright James Zoccoli - May 24, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Sammus Theory: Letting Go - May 23, 2013
- Axel’s Debut Greases a Squeaky Wheel - May 23, 2013