The Wrestling Revolution is Coming
Soon enough a host of independent developers will change the face of the sport.
This time in video games.
On the PC, 360 and iPad, developers with visions have produced or are finishing up the type of games the WWE has long forgotten but gamers everywhere have clamored and practically begged for.
Read the rest of the article from Review Fix Editor-in-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. at Examiner.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013
- WWE Power Rankings: Swerve-o-Rama - June 19, 2013
- Madden 25 Represents New Beginning and Last Hurrah for EA Sports - June 19, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Winery Dogs: Elevate - June 19, 2013
- Track Fix: Varna: Down - June 19, 2013