THQ’s Online Server the Key for WWE ’13
With an expanded roster, even more options for their signature create-a-wrestler feature and a host of other big and small improvements, WWE ’13 is shaping up to be one of the most enjoyable wrestling games of this console generation.
The Diamond Dallas Page, Brian Pillman and Gangrel DLCs alone have hardcore wrestling game fans drooling. The update to the already cool “Predator technology” gameplay engine is enough to skip RAW all together and create your own virtual federation. The “Relive the Attitude Era” mode promises to spice up the game further as well.
Click the Link to continue reading the article from Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. at Examiner.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Candlelight Red Frontman Ryan Hoke: In Order to Make a Million Fans, You Have to Shake a Million Hands - June 20, 2013
- Single Review: Justin Timberlake: Mirrors - June 20, 2013
- Can CM Punk/Brock Lesnar Work? - June 20, 2013
- EA Sports: Ignite Engine Won’t be on PC, Wii U This Year - June 20, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013