WWE RAW Power Rankings: Don’t Hit a Fan Bro
5: Ryback: His massive push continues. He also destroyed Primo and Epico. But without a belt and any real competition, how can be truly be tested? Is he a flash in the pan?
4: John Cena: Even with one arm, fresh from elbow surgery, Cena used his mouth to make himself viable. In an enjoyable promo, he asked RAW General Managed out on a date. Interesting.
3: Dolph Ziggler: A solid tag match with Hell No and Alberto Del Rio that ran a bit too long. At the same time, the match ran a bit too long. Regardless, he continues to prove he belongs in the main event. When will he use his title shot? Will he eventually beat Sheamus for the World Title?
2: Daniel Bryan and Kane: The best thing going in the company now. While their act in the ring, with the constant squabbles and twist-turns, may have run its course, they still cut great promo and can entertain.
1: CM Punk: Sheamus deserves a place on this list more than “The Second City Saint,” but Punk got his rear handed to him by Vince McMahon. He then hit a fan in the stands. If that doesn’t get you instant super heat, then what will?
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: The Refreshments: King of the Hill Theme Song - May 25, 2013
- TNA Impact Power Rankings: Styles Clashes With Aces & Eights - May 25, 2013
- Who Will be the NHL 14 Cover Athlete? - May 25, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sonnet Interview - May 24, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: Phenomenally Solo - May 24, 2013