GAMESTICK PLANS TO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL MEMORY AS STRETCH GOALS ARE ANNOUNCED
GameStickAdd Pledge Tiers to Offer Backers An Exclusive GameStick Case
As the GameStickcampaign continues to gather support, the team behind Kickstarter´s next success story today announced new stretch goals if they manage to hit higher targets. GameStick raised the initial funding goal of $100,000 in just 30 hours.
“We have been inundated with messages of support and suggestions on how to improve GameStick fromboth the gamers & developers worldwidewho backed our project. Being at the pre-production phase, we have been able to incorporate a lot of these ideas into our roadmap. We were not prepared for that level of input but it has been fantastic.” Said Anthony Johnson, CMO, Playjam.
If the campaign reaches $320k, a goal that, following trend analysts Kicktraq, the team will soon hit, GameStick will be made available in both black and white.
Pushing this further the team have also promised that if the campaign moves past $450k the GameStick will then also be available in an additional colour, chosen by vote on GameStick’s facebookpage: www.facebook.com/GameStickNews
“People have asked about ways we can further personalise GameStick and giving people a choice of colour is a great way of achieving this” Said Johnson.
While GameStick provides free cloud storage for games, one of the most popular requests from the Kickstarter community has been for additional memory options so that more content can be carried when on the move. The team have responded with an additional stretch goal of $560K, which will enable the inclusion of a MicroSD slot to facilitate this.
In order to allow existing backers to increase their pledgesand for new backers to have a wider range of options when pledging, an additional tier has been addedwith more in the works.
For $89, an additional $10 for those who have already pledged for the standard GameStick bundle, backers will now also receive a carry case to make transportation of the ‘World´s most portable Games Console’ even more convenient.
“Kickstarter is proving to be a wild ride for the team behind GameStick. Hitting our original target so early goes to show appetite out there for continued innovation around affordable gaming on the big screen. We want to see how far we can go with this and hope that all those who have pledged will help spread the word to see just how far we can go!” Concluded Johnson.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Norman Reedus, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Tom Felton Among Top Celebrities Scheduled To Attend Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con, January 9-10-11, 2015 - December 28, 2014
- Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con Attendees To Receive ‘The Walking Dead #1′ Limited Edition Exclusive Variant Cover By Michael Cho, January 9-11 - December 27, 2014
- THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS begins at 59E59 Theaters on January 17, part of the inaugural 5A Season - December 26, 2014
- THE ART OF HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE™ LIMITED EDITION HAS THE POWER - December 25, 2014
- Straight From Troma: TROMADANCE 2015 is Now Accepting Submissions- Send in Your Projects by March 15th, 2015! - December 24, 2014