“SNL” Tackles Te’o and Armstrong
The crew at “Saturday Night Live” had fun this week at the expense of Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong, holding no punches to the football player and former American hero.
Earlier in the week Te’o said he was the victim of an online hoax that involved the “death” of a woman he believed he was dating. Armstrong earned headlines after he came clean in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, admitting he used performance-enhancing drugs to win races.
“SNL” kicked off with a Piers Morgan show spoof that featured a faux Armstrong, Te’o and, later, Jodie Foster, who last week came out publicly at the 2013 Golden Globes during her acceptance speech for a lifetime achievement award.
Continue Reading at NBCNewYork.com From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Lotus Crush Frontman Terry McDermott Talks ‘Rabbit Hole’ - December 26, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: DJ Malone Talks Influences and Future - December 25, 2014
- 2K Adds New Gameplay Mode to WWE SuperCard - December 25, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Merry Christmas From The Showoff and The Franchise - December 25, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Deny Yang Talks ‘The Gazillion Bubble Show’ - December 24, 2014