“SNL” Tackles Te’o and Armstrong
The crew at “Saturday Night Live” had fun this week at the expense of Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong, holding no punches to the football player and former American hero.
Earlier in the week Te’o said he was the victim of an online hoax that involved the “death” of a woman he believed he was dating. Armstrong earned headlines after he came clean in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, admitting he used performance-enhancing drugs to win races.
“SNL” kicked off with a Piers Morgan show spoof that featured a faux Armstrong, Te’o and, later, Jodie Foster, who last week came out publicly at the 2013 Golden Globes during her acceptance speech for a lifetime achievement award.
Continue Reading at NBCNewYork.com From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Skid Row Bassist Rachel Bolan Talks ‘Rise of the Damnation Army-United World Rebellion: Chapter II’ - July 23, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Tap Out, Kidd - July 23, 2014
- ‘Solarix’ Promises a Different Approach to the FPS - July 23, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ryan “Cosmonaught” Michalski & Juan “Punchy” Gonzalez Talk F.M. Stereo - July 22, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: The Return of the Beast - July 22, 2014