Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With F#%KING UP EVERYTHING Playwright David Eric Davis
Davis also talks about the play’s growth over the last four years and his influences in theatre.
A rock drummer turned playwright, Davis’ journey to the stage is different, making his production an interesting blend of rock and theatre.
From the Musical’s Official Site:
“F#@king Up Everything is a rock musical comedy with heart. Set in today’s Brooklyn indie music scene, it is an old-fashioned boy-meets-girl love story for the 21st Century. When these hipsters aren’t true to who they are, they screw up everything. Especially love. And no one screws up more than children’s puppeteer Christian Mohammed Schwartzelberg when he meets singer-songwriter Juliana, the girl of his dreams.”
The show begins performances at the Electra Theatre on March 15. For more information, click here.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Slim Loris: Clean as a Whistle - May 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Going Rogue’ Playwright Diana Oh - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Boomsticks and Leather - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: More Teasin’, Less Pleasin’ - May 17, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘The Last Laugh’ Playwright Eric Lockley - May 17, 2013