GameStick Launches Pre-order Service Ahead of Global Retail Launch
Hot off the back of its recent Kickstarter success, PlayJam, the company behind GameStick – the world´s most portable TV games console – today launched a pre-order service via its website www.gamestick.tv.
Powered by Amazon, the service enables anyone who missed out on the opportunity to get their hands on a GameStick during the Kickstarter campaign to jump the queue ahead of a global retail launch in a few months time. Pre-ordered devices will ship immediately after fulfilment of the initial Kickstarter run in April and will maintain the $79 price point.
“January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life.” Said Anthony Johnson, CMO PlayJam, “Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity”.
The standard GameStick bundle is listed at $79 with a case and dock supporting a wide range of peripheral devices are listed at $9.99 and $24.99 respectively.
To pre-order GameStick please visit: www.gamestick.tv
To see new videos published on YouTube please subscribe to: www.youtube.com/
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- INFECTIOUSLY FUN RATTUS CARTUS CARD GAME TO BE PUBLISHED BY IDW GAMES - August 22, 2014
- Political Cartoon History Comes Alive With What Fools These Morals Be: The Story of PUCK! - August 21, 2014
- Yoe Books & IDW Present The Worst of Eerie Publications - August 20, 2014
- David Boreanaz, Norman Reedus, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Katie Cassidy, Stan Lee Headline Celebrity Guests At Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, August 21-24 - August 18, 2014
- Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt, and Paolo Rivera Join THE VALIANT – A New Prestige Format Limited Series Beginning in December - August 17, 2014