Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Michael Hague Talks ‘The Eye of Newt’ - July 14, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Rett Smith Tells Us Why We Should Check Out His Debut EP - July 14, 2014
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Hardy, Aries Thrive in Awesome Episode - July 14, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Francisco Gonzalez Talks ‘A Golden Wake’ - July 13, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Baris Tarimcioglu Talks ‘Solarix’ - July 13, 2014