Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Birds of Tokyo Frontman Ian Kenny Talks ‘March Fires’ - October 21, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: Too Little, Too Late to Go-Home - October 21, 2014
- ‘NBA 2K15’ (iOS) Review: The Best, Around - October 21, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sasha Ellen Talks ‘Signal Failure’ - October 21, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: The Stray Birds Singer Maya di Vitry Talks ‘Best Medicine’ - October 20, 2014