Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Dave Wishnowski Talks Steam and ‘Pro Wrestling X’ - October 31, 2014
- ‘Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby’ Demo Thoughts - October 31, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: On the Road to Survivor Series - October 31, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Five for Fighting’s John Ondrasik Talks ‘All for One’ on “Hawaii Five-O - October 30, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: A Red Arrow to O’Neil’s Chest - October 30, 2014