Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Bob Gaudio Talks “Jersey Boys” and More: Sneak Peek - July 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Shawn Mills Talks ‘Quest For Infamy’ - July 24, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Thank You ‘Boss’ - July 24, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Skid Row Bassist Rachel Bolan Talks ‘Rise of the Damnation Army-United World Rebellion: Chapter II’ - July 23, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Tap Out, Kidd - July 23, 2014