Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Salvatore Costa Talks ‘SonicAluzion (A-side)’ - September 17, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Cena Ready for Night of Champions - September 17, 2014
- New Release Date for Next-gen ‘WWE 2K15’ Announced - September 17, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Thadeus Gonzalez Talks ‘Utopian Society’ - September 16, 2014
- Five Things You’ll Love About ‘Murasaki Baby’ - September 16, 2014