Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell
Review Fix chats with LabRats Theatre Company Founder James Fauvell, who discusses the company’s newest production, “Rise and Fall of a Teenage Cyberqueen,” as well as the company’s vision for the future and other productions.
Garnering their production funds from their fans via Kickstarter, the LabRats Theatre Company’s mission is to provide their dedicated audience with thought-provoking drama.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
To learn more about the company, click here.
Tiny URL for this post:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Anna Renee Talks About Her Origins in Music - July 31, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Breeze Hungry for NXT Title - July 31, 2014
- EA Reveals Top Rated Cornerbacks in ‘Madden 15’ - July 31, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Bob Gaudio Talks “Jersey Boys” and More - July 30, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Neville and Breeze Ready for War - July 30, 2014