Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Harry Wayne “KC” Casey Talks Why You Should Check Out ’Feeling You! The ’60s’ - March 6, 2015
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Cats and Jammers - March 6, 2015
- Review Fix GDC Exclusive: Daniel Hinkles Challenge Mode in ‘5 Star Wrestling’ - March 5, 2015
- Heather Powell: A Haze of Grays and Blue Review: The Ronettes Meets Karen Carpenter - March 5, 2015
- If The WWE was Smart: Brass Ring Club - March 5, 2015