Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Crayonsmith Talks ‘Milk Teeth’ - March 14, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: Raw Gets Occupied - March 14, 2014
- ‘Yoshi’s New Island’ Now Available - March 14, 2014
- Behind the Song: Polaris Rose: Goddess - March 13, 2014
- Beast of Burden Hunters & Gatherers Review: Smart, But Cute - March 13, 2014