Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Framing Hanley Frontman Ken Nixon Talks What Makes ‘The Sum of Who We Are’ Special - April 18, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Feel Never Real’s Tim Jones Talks ‘Rock Rebel Gold’: Sneak Peek - April 18, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Itay Keren Talks ‘Mushroom 11’ - April 17, 2014
- Deadbeat Coverage: Slurpy-Sized Hilarity - April 17, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sevendust Guitarist John Connolly Talks About Band’s New Acoustic Album - April 16, 2014