Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jay Michaels Talks ‘The Monster Seated Next to Me’ - October 23, 2014
- ‘Pokemon Art Academy’ Initial Thoughts - October 23, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Corbin Rising, Neville and Zayn Ready for Showdown? - October 23, 2014
- EA Sports Details Offensive Upgrades in ‘NBA Live 15’ - October 23, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Onur Turkel Talks ‘Summer of Blood’ - October 22, 2014