Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Five for Fighting’s John Ondrasik Talks ‘All for One’ on “Hawaii Five-O - October 30, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: A Red Arrow to O’Neil’s Chest - October 30, 2014
- 2K Sports Details ‘WWE 2K15’ Focus on Presentation, Gameplay and Visuals - October 30, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jack Gallow Talks Warriors of Wrestling Nov. 8 Show - October 29, 2014
- Hell in a Cell Power Rankings: Dean’s Time to Shine - October 29, 2014