Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Chang Kim Chats About Tapastic - November 26, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Filler and Failed Hip Tosses - November 26, 2013
- Nintendo Reveals Black Friday Deals - November 26, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Umbrella Bed Drummer Mitch Thompson Talks ‘Refill’ - November 25, 2013
- Nintendo to Showcase Holiday Lineup at Malls Across America - November 25, 2013