Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Slim Loris: Clean as a Whistle - May 18, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Going Rogue’ Playwright Diana Oh - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Power Rankings: Boomsticks and Leather - May 18, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: More Teasin’, Less Pleasin’ - May 17, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘The Last Laugh’ Playwright Eric Lockley - May 17, 2013