Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jeff Bunker and John Vignocchi Talk Toy Box in ‘Disney Infinity 2.0’ - November 27, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Zayn Laments, Steen Vignettes - November 27, 2014
- What ‘WWE 2K15’ Got Wrong on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - November 27, 2014
- ‘Madden 15′ Ultimate Team Goes Full Sanders - November 27, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Julia Keren-Detar and Itay Keren Talk About the Eventual Legacy of ‘Mushroom 11’ - November 26, 2014