Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- NXT Power Rankings 2014: Who’s Number 1? - December 29, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Holiday Special - December 28, 2014
- Inside ‘The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle’ with Seb Burnett - December 28, 2014
- ‘Siesta Fiesta’ Review, Repetitive, But Addictive - December 28, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ben Jaimen Talks ’7 Billion People,’ Live Performance New Year’s Eve in Berlin - December 27, 2014