Review Fix Exclusive: Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer Discusses “The Last of Us”: Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer, who discusses the upcoming survival/adventure title. Set for a June release, the game already boasts a creepy setting, intuitive controls and intelligent A.I.
Simply put, “The Last Of Us,” with its gritty, but beautiful aesthetics and diverse gameplay certainty looks like an early game of the year candidate.
Click the Link Below to Listen In:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Skid Row Bassist Rachel Bolan Talks ‘Rise of the Damnation Army-United World Rebellion: Chapter II’ - July 23, 2014
- NXT Coverage: Tap Out, Kidd - July 23, 2014
- ‘Solarix’ Promises a Different Approach to the FPS - July 23, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ryan “Cosmonaught” Michalski & Juan “Punchy” Gonzalez Talk F.M. Stereo - July 22, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: The Return of the Beast - July 22, 2014