Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Scott Weiland Talks Wildabouts and ‘Blaster’ - January 31, 2015
- NXT Power Rankings: Owens and Zayn Ready For War - January 31, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Felipe Cagno Talks ‘321 Fast Comics’ - January 30, 2015
- 5 Reasons Not to Give Up on ‘Dying Light’ - January 30, 2015
- NXT Coverage: New Tag Champs, Contract Signed - January 30, 2015