Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Incubus: Absolution Calling - April 27, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Georgette Kelly Talks ‘Ballast’ - April 27, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Rocky Votolato Talks ‘Hospital Handshakes’ - April 26, 2015
- WWE Extreme Rules Preview: Not Too Extreme - April 26, 2015
- NXT Power Rankings: Owens Still Da Man - April 26, 2015