Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Hailey Rowe Discusses ‘My Boyfriend is Gay’ and More - December 22, 2014
- WWE Smackdown Power Rankings: Ziggler the New People’s Champion? - December 22, 2014
- ‘WWE 2K15’ ‘WCW Pack’ Review: Not Enough Attention to Detail - December 22, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Matt Moylan Talks Street Fighter on Free Comic Book Day 2015 - December 21, 2014
- WWE Super Smackdown Live Coverage: Ziggler Zigs and Zags Over Rollins - December 21, 2014