Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Dave Horn Talks the Impact of ‘5 Star Wrestling’ and the Independent Wrestling Game Eco System - April 1, 2015
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: The Beast Wants to Eat - April 1, 2015
- WWE 2K15’s 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior Downloadable Content Now Available - April 1, 2015
- Review Fix Exclusive: Mat Dickie Talks ‘Wrestling Revolution 3D’ - March 31, 2015
- Wrestlemania 31 Power Rankings: Rollins’ Future is Now - March 31, 2015