Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013
- WWE Power Rankings: Swerve-o-Rama - June 19, 2013
- Madden 25 Represents New Beginning and Last Hurrah for EA Sports - June 19, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Winery Dogs: Elevate - June 19, 2013
- Track Fix: Varna: Down - June 19, 2013