Schilling Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Failed Video Game Company
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling and others at his former video game startup, 38 studios, are asking a Rhode Island judge to dismiss a lawsuit over a $75 million loan guarantee which promised to create 450 jobs in the state over a three-year span, The Associated Press reported.
The company is accused of misleading investors into approving the guarantee. 38 Studios filed for bankruptcy last year and created just one game during its existence.
Continue Reading the Article From Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. @ NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Chang Kim Chats About Tapastic - November 26, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Filler and Failed Hip Tosses - November 26, 2013
- Nintendo Reveals Black Friday Deals - November 26, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Umbrella Bed Drummer Mitch Thompson Talks ‘Refill’ - November 25, 2013
- Nintendo to Showcase Holiday Lineup at Malls Across America - November 25, 2013