Reviews of the movie “50 Shades of Grey” found on the Internet often turn into a fight between the participants in the discussion. These reviews (curated from various message boards around the net) are so different- it’s as if people watched different films. This film sparked a keen interest among film fan even before the premiere. But what do men think about it and can this film diversify and affect a relationship?
– I honestly don’t even know what to think about the film. I certainly was not going to watch it. To be honest, I didn’t even watch the trailer completely. I must say, the movie left a good impression, despite the prejudice. I thought it was a romantic nonsense for teenagers and beautiful Russian brides like “Twilight,” but no. This film is not even about love. The main idea that revolves in the head after watching is, perhaps, the idea of trust, about disturbing stereotypes, about the individuality of everything in people’s relationships. Is the film worth it? In my opinion, yes. It perfectly illustrates not society, not others, but those who watch. Everyone will see and know only the depth that is in them. My score for the film is 8 out of 10.
– The film was shot by a woman on a woman’s book to make money on female fans. I didn’t read the book, so I didn’t watch the movie until now, it seemed that it was something much overrated. I read a couple of “female” novels and there was always an erotic element. 50 Shades of Grey is a usual modern “Cinderella story”: a rude millionaire is ready to give in to his principles in order to get what he wants from the ordinary girl. Everything is like in modern relationships. Undoubtedly, this film has positive aspects: good musical design, beautiful scenes, beautiful Dakota Johnson, but that is all.
– This film is not that bad, but all the hype is clearly exaggerated. My score is 6 points out of 10. I will not recommend it my friends because of its narrow idea, but at the same time, it doesn’t cause negative emotions. I don’t think that it can affect a relationship. What is called BDSM in the film is a light version of what rough sex really is. I didn’t like erotic scenes. Hope my girlfriend will not want to try it. Personally, I’m not attracted to the idea of beating a woman in bed. I would suggest that 50 Shades of Grey like women who don’t have sex. Plus, there are plenty of courtship, seduction, talk, and all that. This is what women like.
– For the first time, I learned about 50 Shades of Grey from the Internet, when social networks were full of its headline and hold the interest of people. I didn’t discuss this film at work. Maybe my colleagues are really embarrassed to talk about this? In the male collective this film doesn’t enjoy such great popularity. And actually, there is no time for it in the working environment. Yes, love itself is quite poetic. If you are in love, then this is enough. And if you want BDSM, then I think you just have a faded life, especially in the intimate sphere. And if I had a choice, I would take my girlfriend to some other film and not to 50 Shades of Grey. I think it’s quite a bold step to invite a girl to watch it. You must at least know her very well. 50 Shades of Grey is definitely not a movie for the first date. Otherwise, an embarrassing situation.
– I want to thank the author of the novel for this book! I had no idea about the book before the film was released. During the scene in the red room, I realized what kind of buzz people got from what they saw. I’m sure that many people had a thought at that moment: “I also want to try this!” By the way, I and my wife are not an exception.