Review Fix Exclusive: Michael Franks Interview
Soothing and relaxing throughout, the album is rare gem and is a great introduction to Jazz music.
Charming and candid throughout, Franks talks about the album and the cold New York winter that inspired it.
To listen to the interview, click the link below:
To check out Review Fix’s review of “Time Together,” click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Aquabats! Super Show! Co-Creator Christian Jacobs - May 21, 2013
- WWE RAW Coverage: Enter the Axel? - May 21, 2013
- Trace Adkins Wins All-Star Celebrity Apprentice - May 21, 2013
- Miguel’s Leggy Leap at Billboard Awards Goes Awry - May 21, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With The Sammus Theory Frontman Sam Hughes: Sneak Peek - May 20, 2013