Review Fix Exclusive: Dan Call Interview
Review Fix chats with songwriter and bassist Dan Call, who discusses his career as well as goings-on in his current band, The Villains, as well as their second album, “Velocity.”
With names the likes of producers Stan Lynch (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Don Henley) and Billy Chapin (Backstreet Boys, Edwin McCain), all playing a part in the album, the 12 songs on “Velocity” represent the experiences and emotions that accompanied the recent period of growth for the band. Reminiscent of old favorites the likes of The Eagles, and Fleetwood Mac, The Villains utilize different singers and styles for a cohesive, but aurally interesting mix.
Click the link below to listen to the interview:
To listen to the Villains song, “Down for the Last Time,” click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Mat Dickie Talks ‘Wrestling Revolution 3D’ - March 31, 2015
- Wrestlemania 31 Power Rankings: Rollins’ Future is Now - March 31, 2015
- The Unraveling ‘Revolt’ Review: Beautifully Disturbing - March 31, 2015
- WWE RAW Coverage: No Post-Mania Letdown Here - March 31, 2015
- Wrestlemania 31 Recap: Rollins New WWE Champ, Rousey Gets ‘Moment’ - March 30, 2015