Review Fix Exclusive: Dan Call Interview
Review Fix chats with songwriter and bassist Dan Call, who discusses his career as well as goings-on in his current band, The Villains, as well as their second album, “Velocity.”
With names the likes of producers Stan Lynch (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Don Henley) and Billy Chapin (Backstreet Boys, Edwin McCain), all playing a part in the album, the 12 songs on “Velocity” represent the experiences and emotions that accompanied the recent period of growth for the band. Reminiscent of old favorites the likes of The Eagles, and Fleetwood Mac, The Villains utilize different singers and styles for a cohesive, but aurally interesting mix.
Click the link below to listen to the interview:
To listen to the Villains song, “Down for the Last Time,” click here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Dave Wishnowski Talks Steam and ‘Pro Wrestling X’ - October 31, 2014
- ‘Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby’ Demo Thoughts - October 31, 2014
- WWE RAW Power Rankings: On the Road to Survivor Series - October 31, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Five for Fighting’s John Ondrasik Talks ‘All for One’ on “Hawaii Five-O - October 30, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: A Red Arrow to O’Neil’s Chest - October 30, 2014