Lady Gaga Records New Album While Naked in Studio
“Gaga has really taken to the idea of naked recording,” a source close to the singer reportedly told The Sun. “She has been recording vocals while she’s been completely starkers. She thinks it makes her voice sound better.”
Gaga has not released a single that will foreshadow the album, but she does say it will be something completely different from her megahit “Born This Way.”
“Let’s just say I feel, I feel that when I wrote ‘Born This Way,’ I demonstrated a sense of maturity,” Lady Gaga told MTV News. “And I feel that on the next album, there’s a lack of maturity. It’s a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility.”
Mother Monster’s stylist Tara Savelo also added on Twitter: “nothing like watching @ladygaga in her waspy white sweater and brown hair write the hardest marijuana record of all time. #maryjaneholland.”
“Well i was going for a more stoned disney princess kinda vibe. not so much?” Gaga wrote in response.
Lady Gaga is in Latvia working with super-producer DJ White Shadow, and she is also reportedly working with rapper Azealia Banks, EDM star ZEDD and even Whitesnake guitarist Doug Aldrich for ARTPOP.
The singer is currently on the 110-date tour, has just released the world’s first black fragrance and will soon make her acting debut as “La Chameleon” in Robert Rodriguez’s Machete Kills, a sequel to the 2010 film Machete.
This article was originally published on AllMediaNY.com
Molly C. Braswell
Latest posts by Molly C. Braswell (see all)
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Adds Cast Members, Gets Premiere Date - September 28, 2012
- Playing a Mean Character on ‘Glee’ was ‘Difficult’ for Kate Hudson - September 16, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio May Go Nude in ‘Wolf on Wall Street’ - September 6, 2012
- Lady Gaga Records New Album While Naked in Studio - August 30, 2012
- ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Recap: Pirate Booty Call - August 29, 2012