DiCaprio, 37, is one of the best-known actors of his generation and has been known to commit fully to all of his roles.
“There will be some pretty illicit sex scenes coming up. It involves four guys and two girls,” a set source told NY Daily News. “We have a scene in an office with a troupe of hookers during a coffee break. They are in the process of casting a ton of beautiful models, who are willing to bare it all, to portray escorts and strippers. The girls have to be incredibly hot.”
The Martin Scorsese drama centers on former Wall St. financier Jordan Belfort, who loses everything due to his cocaine and quaaludes, which will be major parts of the film, among other addictions. Belfort finally landed in jail in 1998 for money laundering and securities fraud.
“They are asking the actors to get comfortable with snorting baby laxative,” the source said. “They all have to indulge heavily in cocaine.”
The movie hits theaters in 2013. DiCaprio’s rep has not commented on the report.
This article was originally published on AllMediaNy.com
Molly C. Braswell
Latest posts by Molly C. Braswell (see all)
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Adds Cast Members, Gets Premiere Date - September 28, 2012
- Playing a Mean Character on ‘Glee’ was ‘Difficult’ for Kate Hudson - September 16, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio May Go Nude in ‘Wolf on Wall Street’ - September 6, 2012
- Lady Gaga Records New Album While Naked in Studio - August 30, 2012
- ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Recap: Pirate Booty Call - August 29, 2012