If there is one band out there that is a force to be reckoned with, it’s crossover legends D.R.I. Having been around for three decades, they have proven time and time again that they are one of the best bands to ever come out of the ’80s. During a New York City date in December 2012, front man Kurt Brecht had some time to discuss touring, why “pay to play” shows are bad for local bands, his other project “Pasadena Napalm Division” and a whole lot more.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Latest posts by Chris Butera (see all)
- Osyron: Harbinger Review: More Misses Than Hits - November 16, 2013
- Why WWE Championships Should Not Be Defended at Kickoff Matches - November 15, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ramming Speed Share a Halloween Story - October 31, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ramming Speed Interview - October 28, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Ramming Speed Interview: Sneak Peek - October 22, 2013