Review Fix Exclusive: Alice & the Glass Lake Interview Sneak Peek
Review Fix chats with the mysterious Alice & the Glass Lake to learn all about her upcoming EP, “The Evolution,” which is set for a May 28th release.
A unique mix of chant, pop and instrumental bliss, Alice and The Glass Lake sounds different, but in a good way. With a voice similar to Paula Cole and Sarah McLachlan, she’ll instantly connect with those who dig ’90s pop with some depth.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
For more information on Alice & the Glass Lake, check out her Facebook page, here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Framing Hanley: Criminal - April 21, 2014
- Track Fix: Jason Dzuban: Breakdown - April 21, 2014
- Behind the Song: Justin Dzuban: Shakedown - April 20, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Feel Never Real Frontman Tim Jones Tells Is Why New Album is Cool - April 20, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Playwright Ryann Weir Talks ‘Debutante’ - April 20, 2014