Review Fix Exclusive: Bill Ward Interview
Review Fix chats with original Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward, who discusses his career in music and his blossoming career in art and his new collection, “Absence of Corners: A Collection of Rhythm on Canvas.”
Arguably one of the greatest drummers of all time with countless fans and imitators, Ward discusses how his art career, in a way, is an extension of his work in music, as well as his upcoming albums, book of poetry and thoughts on another Black Sabbath reunion.
For more info on the project, head to Bill Ward’s official site, here.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Birds of Tokyo Frontman Ian Kenny Talks ‘March Fires’ - October 21, 2014
- WWE RAW Coverage: Too Little, Too Late to Go-Home - October 21, 2014
- ‘NBA 2K15’ (iOS) Review: The Best, Around - October 21, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sasha Ellen Talks ‘Signal Failure’ - October 21, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: The Stray Birds Singer Maya di Vitry Talks ‘Best Medicine’ - October 20, 2014