Review Fix Exclusive: Bill Ward Interview
Review Fix chats with original Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward, who discusses his career in music and his blossoming career in art and his new collection, “Absence of Corners: A Collection of Rhythm on Canvas.”
Arguably one of the greatest drummers of all time with countless fans and imitators, Ward discusses how his art career, in a way, is an extension of his work in music, as well as his upcoming albums, book of poetry and thoughts on another Black Sabbath reunion.
For more info on the project, head to Bill Ward’s official site, here.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Oak Ridge Boys’ Richard Sterban Talks ‘Boys Night Out’ - April 19, 2014
- Track Fix: Emerson Hart: Another Life - April 19, 2014
- Disney Magical World Review: It Grows on Ya - April 19, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Framing Hanley Frontman Ken Nixon Talks What Makes ‘The Sum of Who We Are’ Special - April 18, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Feel Never Real’s Tim Jones Talks ‘Rock Rebel Gold’: Sneak Peek - April 18, 2014