Everyone loves a leprechaun and while they can most often be found in the green fields of Ireland, sometimes they wander a little further from home. Leprechaun Goes to Hell is a Play n Go slot with a quirky fun theme and a great jackpot up for grabs. Like most five reel, 25 payline slot games, it’s easy and fun to play and there’s plenty of cash to be won as you navigate the fires of hell and follow the sinister Evilene across the reels.
If you’re a regular Play n Go fan you will recognise the leprechaun from the Leprechaun Goes to Egypt slot. Now he’s in an even hotter location, working for an evil genius and melting his lucky pot of gold as he stokes the fires of hell.
Leprechaun Goes to Hell is a progressive slot game and while you won’t find a jackpot to rival those big Microgaming hits, it pays out fairly regularly and are usually around the £10,000 mark which is definitely not to be sniffed at.
There are plenty of great features to this game to keep it interesting, including two wild symbols, four different progressive jackpots and two free spin rounds.
Free spin rounds
The two different free spin bonuses let you keep the fun going for longer and win some big prizes.
- Infernal Bonus: This is triggered when you get Evilene three times anywhere on the reels. With the infernal bonus you get 10 free spins, minimum, with an extra free spin each time you get a heart symbol on reel three. Every win you get playing this bonus game will raise the temperature in hell until you reach the progressive jackpot amounts. The more you bet the hotter it gets.
- Regular free spins round: The regular free spin round is triggered when you land three or more of the pot of gold scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. During this round you get 10 free spins and wins are multiplied by two. The good thing about this round is it can be retriggered to give you anything up to 50 free spins.
Leprechaun Goes to Hell has some great symbols, all in keeping with the theme. The highest scoring symbols are a pentagram, devil’s pitchfork, top hat with tiny bones and green potion. You’ll also find the standard 10, jack, queen, king and ace representing the lower value symbols.
This game has two wild symbols – the leprechaun himself and Evilene. These symbols substitute for any other symbol except for the scatter symbol to boost your chances of getting a winning combination. Getting a wild symbol active in a combination also gives you a 2x multiplier if you win.
Playing the game
Leprechaun Goes to Hell is a very easy game to play and as a five-reel/25 payline slot it follows a familiar theme. First you need to choose your bet size – coins range from 0.01-0.20 in size and you can be anything from 0.25 up to 5 coins.
Once you’ve done that you just hit spin and off you go. This is a medium volatility game so it pays out fairly big amounts at reasonably regular intervals. If you can trigger the bonus round and get a shot at the progressive jackpot you can potentially win a big payout.
Overall, Leprechaun Goes to Hell is a well designed, creative take on the standard five reel video slot and it has a lot to offer both beginner and experienced players. There’s enough there to keep it fun and interesting while being simple and easy to learn.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Dave Bautista To Attend Wizard World Comic Con Portland, Philadelphia and Chicago - January 20, 2018
- Three Classic Nintendo 3DS Games Are Now Only $19.99 Each - January 19, 2018
- Nintendo Labo Combines the Magic of Nintendo Switch with the Fun of DIY Creations - January 18, 2018