Review Fix @ the Cinema: The Book of Eli
Review Fix Senior Movies Editor Cynthia Spataro and Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. share their thoughts on the Hughes Brothers’ “The Book of Eli,” while also discussing various topics such as Famous Amos cookies, adult literacy programs, french pedophiles, Levar Burton and “Reading Rainbow.”
Patrick also throws a fit as the gamer in him comes out and Cynthia counters with her thoughts on the smell of the United Artist Theater in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn.
Good times. Good times indeed.
You can download the file here.
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Review Fix Exclusive: Sonnet Interview - May 24, 2013
- TNA Impact Wrestling Coverage: Phenomenally Solo - May 24, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With ‘Wiggerlover: Whiteboy + Blackdad=Greyareas’ Playwright James Zoccoli - May 24, 2013
- Behind the Song: The Sammus Theory: Letting Go - May 23, 2013
- Axel’s Debut Greases a Squeaky Wheel - May 23, 2013