Review Fix Exclusive: Melissa Skirboll Interview
Review Fix chats with playwright and actress Melissa Skirboll about her new play, “Hell is Where the Heart is,” which is currently playing at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity in New York City.
Discussing her inspiration for the play and the cast involved as well as the layers that inhabit the performance, Skirboll gives us an inside look at the performance.
Part “Matrix,” another part “Inception” with a dose of Norman Lear and a splash of Monty Python, this performance is definitely something to check out.
Click the link below to listen to the interview:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Behind the Song: Ransom and the Subset: Anna - September 2, 2014
- ‘NHL 15’ Will Feature ‘Living’ Equipment - September 2, 2014
- NXT Power Rankings: Neville’s Legacy Begins to Take Shape - September 2, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jane Jensen Talks ‘Gabriel Knight’ Remake - September 1, 2014
- Review Fix Exclusive: Jack Kovacs Tells Us Why We Should Pick Up ‘The State Line’ - September 1, 2014