Review Fix Exclusive: Interview With Scum of the Earth Frontman Mike Riggs
Review Fix chats with Scum of the Earth frontman Mike Riggs, who discusses the band’s new album, “The Devil Made Me Do It.” The band’s third album, Riggs tells us why you haven’t seen the best of Scum of the Earth just yet.
A guitarist on several Rob Zombie albums, Riggs has over 20 years of experience in music.
Click the Link Below to Listen in:
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Candlelight Red Frontman Ryan Hoke: In Order to Make a Million Fans, You Have to Shake a Million Hands - June 20, 2013
- Single Review: Justin Timberlake: Mirrors - June 20, 2013
- Can CM Punk/Brock Lesnar Work? - June 20, 2013
- EA Sports: Ignite Engine Won’t be on PC, Wii U This Year - June 20, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013