As one of the most successful Rock bands of all time, Guns and Roses boast of some pretty incredible achievements of the 21st century. From being listed in the Rock and Roll hall of fame in 2012 to making a whopping $44 million in 2019, Guns and Roses are one of the few bands to ever register 13 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 list.
While the bandâ€™s flame has dwindled over the years, die-hard fans still have the opportunity to relive their favorite rockstars through the now-famous Guns and Roses slot. From the world-renowned Sweet child Oâ€™ Mine to such popular hits as Welcome to the Jungle, fans will now get to enjoy the games, make money and listen to all their favorite tunes.
Note also that the Guns and Roses slot helps you bring back the golden age of rock bands, packing over 36 years’ worth of glorious memories into a convenient, easy-to-access location. For avid fans-this one of several music slot games brings in a new gaming era, and it provides an experience to remember.
Let us look at some features that make it stand out.
Game Set up
If the music does not make you love this slot game, then the maximum 750X win margin will blow you away. If you are a high roller, the Guns and Roses slot by NetENT allows you to stake up to $200, but you can also go as low as $0.2 on each spin. What sets this NetEnt product apart is it suits everyone, gives a great experience with plenty of pay lines.
Key Details and Specs
- The slot was released in 2016 by NetEnt studios
- It has a music theme based on the popular 1985 Rock-and-roll band- Guns and Roses.
- It has 20 pay lines
- It has low volatility compared to similar specification slots-Low risk/reward ratio.
- It also has a reasonable jackpot of up to 750X the stake you put in.
- Extra features also include a Solo Multiplier, Bonus Wheel, Increasing Appetite for Destruction of Wilds, Crowd-Pleaser Bonuses, Encore Free, and Legend Spins.
- Lastly, the Guns and Roses slot also has a Return to Player rate of close to 97%!
Guns and Roses Notable Perks
Although this is a run-of-the-mill, 20 pay line gaming slot, the 5 reels can give you a great return on investment if you play your cards right. The best way to maintain a sufficient winning average on this platform is to play the base game at low variance. The wins are more recurrent, and although they may not be huge wins, their frequency ensures you get a decent return without risking too much on individual spins.
It is set up in a way that allows you to enjoy the music as you play. You will, however, require strategy if you want to improve your win average. The Guns and Roses video slot by NetEnt also facilitates a low-level variance system that allows you to progress and up your stake gradually without losing too much of your bankroll.
It is one of the few games that offer you quality slots to try and experience yourself.
This slot gets the top spot where graphics and sounds are concerned. The attention to detail, the precision in animation, the soundtracks, and even the ambient lighting give off a vibe that is hard to match. The stage lights, the audience strategically placed at the foot of your screen create that concert experience, and, more notably, the sound quality and music variety are simply stellar.
Also notable is that the Guns N Roses slot features 5 of the most popular Guns and Roses tracks-Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain, Sweet Child Oâ€™ Mine, and Chinese Democracy. The best thing about this is that these are full feature tracks you can enjoy while you play.
The life-like fan reactions when you win also make it an experience to anticipate. Think of fans jumping and dancing and cheering you on at the bottom of your screen when you win a spin-now that is something. People who are not huge fans of the music can still play the slots and win big.
For active followers of the band, you will be pleased to note that all the songs are original recordings, and if you factor in the crowd cheers and concert soundtracks, it becomes an experience to remember.
Premium Add on Features
At face value, the Guns and Roses casino game may seem like a standard slot, but it has some attractive bonus features that make it stand out. The main ones include;
- Expanded Appetite for Destruction Wilds. Perhaps the best way to win frequently in the base game, this spin bonus covers the reel in full because of its ability to land on any of the five reels.
- The Solo Multiplier. This premium feature results from a random trigger in the base game. This feature gives you the rare ability to get up to 10X your standard win on any bet line.
- Other random bonuses include the Stack Wilds and the Legend Spin bonus. The legend spin bonus hands you 3 free reel spins and the stack wilds are placed strategically on various reels for every spin.
The Bonus Wheel Scatter also exposes you to three more premium features, including The Crowd Pleaser, a cash award, and various Encore free spins.
- The Crowd Pleaser is a simple three-level picking game where you get to win a maximum of 10 free spins. The more coins you win on each level, the higher your chances of progression. Higher levels also allow you to win bigger prizes.
- Encore Free spins also give you a similar value of 10 free spins. This bonus typically displays a Guns and Roses band member as a symbol for that specific spin.
These two bonuses are most focused on by many players before they create a better player experience, and they give you a chance to win bigger and better prizes.
If you are looking for game appeal, good user experience, limited variance, and low risk, then the Guns and Roses slot will work for you. If you love the band, this music slot from NetEnt provides plenty of excitement.