Madefire App Moves Comic Books into Next Generation
The Madefire app for the iPad and iPhone strives to change that. Using technology similar to Adobe’s Flash program, founders Ben Wolstenholme, Eugene Walden and Liam Sharp give artists and writers a new way to tell stories. With their technology, piercing screams can be heard, characters in the comics move deftly within panels, and bullets in gunfights seamlessly whiz through the air.
Click the Link to continue reading the story from Review Fix Editor-In-Chief Patrick Hickey Jr. at NBCNewYork.com
Patrick Hickey Jr.
Latest posts by Patrick Hickey Jr. (see all)
- Candlelight Red Frontman Ryan Hoke: In Order to Make a Million Fans, You Have to Shake a Million Hands - June 20, 2013
- Single Review: Justin Timberlake: Mirrors - June 20, 2013
- Can CM Punk/Brock Lesnar Work? - June 20, 2013
- EA Sports: Ignite Engine Won’t be on PC, Wii U This Year - June 20, 2013
- Review Fix Exclusive: Vivek Tiwary Discusses ‘The Fifth Beatle’: Sneak Peek - June 19, 2013