The diverse lineup of downloadable games for the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system keeps on growing. With more than 500 pieces of content currently available on the Nintendo eShop and new additions made every week, players have some exciting titles to look forward to this season. Soon, players can experience Ketzal’s Corridors™, a fast-paced, Aztec-themed action-puzzle game with brilliant 3D graphics and head-to-head multiplayer options. The game lets players race against the clock in 96 shape-matching missions and three multiplayer modes. On March 15, Nintendo 3DS owners can download a variety of classic games as the SEGA Game Gear™ system makes its debut on the Nintendo eShop with Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble™, Shinobi™ and Dragon Crystal™. Coming in April, Colors! 3D from Collecting Smiles lets Nintendo 3DS users of any artistic skill level create and share 3D drawings and digital sketches.
Other new and upcoming Nintendo eShop game releases include the following (dates subject to change):
• Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream (March 8) – The classic boxing game from the NES™ returns, featuring fan-favorite characters like Little Mac and Bald Bull.
• Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! from Shin’en (March 8) – Use your personalized Mii™ character to play 81 challenging holes in exotic locations around the globe.
• Zombie Slayer Diox™ from UFO Interactive (March 22) – A samurai guitarist must use his superior musical chops to defeat zombies in this unique rhythm-action game.
• Arc Style Soccer!! 3D from ArcSystem Works (March/April) – This easy-to-learn, customizable soccer game lets players use photos of their own faces and play wirelessly with friends.
• Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure™ from SEGA (free demo version, April 19) – Download a demo version to feel the rhythm and beat of the mystery in this spellbinding adventure game.
• Crush™3D from SEGA (free demo version, available now) – This unique platform game gives you the ability to change perspective from 2D to 3D as you try to solve brain-teasing puzzles.
The Nintendo eShop is a service featuring games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. New content is added to the Nintendo eShop every Thursday.
For more information about the Nintendo eShop, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads.